Beauty's in the Hotel Details
Florida-Vintage meets Modern-Chic.
North Beach Hotel is part of a village of hotels - each designed to give guests the ultimate resort experience. We deliver rejuvenating nights on our king beds and refreshing days in our fresh rooms or by our pool oasis at a divine value.
Don't assume that "affordable rooms" means "shabby rooms". That couldn't be farther from the truth at North Beach Hotel. Like its sister hotels within the North Beach Village, North Beach Hotel has recently undergone a facelift. While maintaining the historical integrity of the architectural design, renovators have brought the interior of this hotel into the 21st century. The Florida-Vintage exterior contrasts nicely with the modern-chic interior design of 15 rooms. The North Beach Village also gives the full all-inclusive resort experience. Here are some of the perks that will keep you coming back.
North Beach Hotel Specifics >>
- Exceptional rooms (please see Rooms & Suites webpage for details)
- Full kitchens in one bedroom suites, deluxe studios, and penthouse suites including a refrigerator, microwave, stove top, coffee maker, and sink. Studios feature a refrigerator and coffee maker.
- On site restaurant - Village Café (open 7am - 11pm)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Heated crystal blue pool in sunbathed courtyard lounge area & relaxing sun deck
- Bicycle rentals at a centralized location
- Check- in at 3pm and Check-out at 11am (hotel open from 7am-11pm, after hours check in is available)
- Early check-in and late check-out will be offered based on hotel occupancy and availability. Extra fees may apply.
- Parking - $10 per night
- No resort or surprise fees - we are hassle-free and offer a great value
Just Around the Corner
Guests staying in any North Beach Hotel are able to take advantage of all of the amenities in the village. Dine in casual elegance at the Plaza Bistro or keep fit and healthy with our health and fitness options, including Village Yoga. Guests can also experience all of what Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Many cultural attractions and leisure locales are within walking or biking distance. So put on your sandals or hop on your rented bicycle and take in all that Fort Lauderdale was, is, and will always be: simply irresistible.
Near North Beach Hotel >>
- Fort Lauderdale Beach: 0.1 mi, 160 m
- Galleria Mall: 1.2 mi, 1.9 km
- Old Fort Lauderdale Breakfast House: 3.8 mi, 6.1 km
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens: 1.2 mi, 1.9 km
- Birch State Park: 1 mi, 1.6 km
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park: 2.1 mi, 1.3 km
- Down Town Las Olas: 2.9 mi, 4.7 km
- Riverwalk: 2.9 mi, 4.7 km
- Himmarshee : 3.7 mi, 5.9 km
- NSU Art Museum: 3.2 mi, 5.1 km
- Museum of Discovery and Science: 3.9 mi, 6.9 km
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts: 3.9 mi, 6.3 km
- Parker Playhouse: 3.1 mi, 4.9 km
- The Classic Gateway Theatre: 2.2 mi, 3.5 km
- Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport: 6.5 mi, 10.5 km
- Port Everglades: 3.6 mi, 5.8 km
- Broward Convention Center: 3.3 mi, 5.4 km